Our agency's foundation is built on three virtues - accountability, dependability, and loyalty. The consistent practice of those virtues has earned us the trust of our clients and affiliates.
Pillar Sports Management is more than just a sports agency, we're a family. We take our commitment to our clients seriously, and work 24/7 to provide high quality service whenever it's needed. Join the Pillar Sports family, and see what our agency can do for you.
At Pillar Sports Management, we guide our athletes towards reaching their maximum potential, both on and off the field. With dozens of players represented and millions of dollars in negotiated contracts, our agency has the skills and experience needed to guide you throughout your career.
With over 20 years of experience in college & professional football, the agents and marketing staff at Pillar Sports Management are ready to guide you through your career. Pillar has negotiated millions of dollars in contracts and represented multiple draft picks, with a proven track record of success, honesty, and integrity at all levels of the game.
Pillar Sports' affiliate agency, R1 Sports Management, provides top notch representation for NBA athletes. R1 Sports has a reputation for always putting their clients first, and working relentlessly to achieve the results their clients deserve. Pillar Sports fully endorses the services provided by R1 Sports Management.
esports has taken the twenty-first century by storm with unprecedented growth and opportunity, and everyone involved is pioneering through this uncharted space. Pillar Sports Management's combined twenty years of experience working in college and professional sports is the foundation from which our esports division is built.
In the news:
- Attorney Makes Strides as NFL Sports Agent
- Pillar Sports' Director of Football Operations, Shane Costa, recognized in Buffalo Business First for his early success as an NFL agent.
- Arizona Cardinals' Chris Hubert making most of his opportunity
- Pillar Sports' client, Arizona Cardinals WR Chris Hubert, receives praise for his hard work and passion for the game of football in The Arizona Republic's August 14, 2016 article.
- Succeed in Football: Have A Plan
- Pillar Sport's Director of Football Operations, Shane Costa, the spotlight of Succeed in Football's June 15, 2015 article: Have A Plan.
- What's Over the Federal Tax Horizon?
- Pillar Sports' Director of eSports Operations co-authors a featured article in the January 2017 edition of The CPA Journal. What's Over the Federal Tax Horizon? is a speculative piece on the potential impact of reforms on IRS enforcement and policy in the wake of President Donald Trump's inauguration.